Glass Service offers a software,
GS_FDM – Furnace Data Management,
- a database application for Marketing & Sales purposes as well as Monitoring & Analyzing Data, consisting mainly of glass melting furnaces, heat & mass balances, and
- a set of calculations & forecasts within Glass Melting whereas the results are dedicated to these furnaces.
Full Network Capabilities
- Front End(s): Customer PC(s)
- Back Ends / Databases: Customer Server (or Customer PC(s)
Multi User Administration
- Access, Views, Functions, Data Import/Export
- Viewing, Editing, Deleting etc.
Customer Data are safe
as they are stored @ customer‘s server or PC
No transfer of any Customer Data to any 3rd party
Optional/Voluntary: Anonymous Publishing of Benchmark Data
On Request: Anonymous Benchmark Database
The graphic shows an analysis example.
The graphic shows the “normalized” specific energy consumption of a furnace over time.
The graphic shows the “normalized” specific energy consumption of a furnace compared with the benchmark.
The graphic shows the “normalized” energy costs of a furnace compared with the benchmark.
Please contact us to receive more information, our latest presentation, or a quotation to purchase.