GS Rapidox II™ Furnace
REDOX Measurement is provided as a service to our customers.
Redox Measurements GS Rapidox II™
For those customers who need this type of observation frequently or do not want to disclose the results, we can supply the equipment/machinery.
We also provide all necessary consumables for smooth operation, for example crucibles or sensors.
GS Rapidox II™ furnace can be used for a variety of applications in the glass industry:
Batch redox control for the characterization of “unknown” components, such as recycled cullet and filter dust, an aspect of importance to container glass producers
Monitoring of the melting process by analysis of scoop samples taken from the melting tank, e.g. during a color change of a container of float glass furnace
Evaluation of the samples taken from the feeder and the final glass products; it is important to obtain a stable forming process and to ensure consistent color quality
By means of rapid measurement of oxygen activity with fast response times, wide dynamic range
and high reproducibility GS Rapidox II™ furnace:
- Reduces waste
- Increases the use of recycled cullet
- Filters dust
- Lowers environmental contamination
- Optimizes fining processes
- Minimizes changeover times
- Decreases energy consumption
- Supply voltage: 220/230 V
- Supply phase: single, with earth
- Supply frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 5 kVA
- Circuit breaker rating: 25 amps
- Computer interface: RS232C
- Ambient to: 1650°C
- Temperature stability: 1°C
- Thermally shock resistant
- Accommodates sample weights up to 650 g
Example: Rapidox sensor
Example: Control unit
Example: Ni sensor & crucible
Please contact us to receive more information, our latest presentation, or a quotation to purchase.