High Temperature Observations are provided as a service to our customers.
For those customers who need this type of observation frequently or do not want to disclose the results, we can supply the equipment/machinery.
The HTO furnace can be provided in three versions:
- Open air furnace
- Vacuum/atmosphere controlled furnace
- Vacuum/atmosphere controlled furnace – automatic gas control
We also provide all necessary consumables for smooth operation, for example heating elements, silica cells and crucibles.
- Turn-key delivery
HTO Open air furnace
Special laboratory furnace for high temperature observations – version for easy handling of observed bubbles, suitable for instance for bubble growth/shrinkage measurements.
HTO Vacuum/atmosphere controlled furnace
Special high-temperature furnace with controlled atmosphere with possibility of sample monitoring at lower and higher pressure.
HTO Vacuum/atmosphere controlled furnace - automatic gas control
New design of the vacuum/atmosphere controlled furnace is equipped by new features, such as:
- dynamic measurement of the oxygen concentration in the outflow gas during melting and fining processes
- automatic control of the furnace atmosphere and simulation of industrial melting conditions – mixing of specific non-flammable gases (nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide)
- simulation of atmosphere of industrial furnace by water saturation
- programmable PLC control unit with automatic experimental data acquisition and storage by software
Please contact us to receive more information, our latest presentation, or a quotation to purchase.