High Temperature Observations are provided as a service to our customers.
High Temperature Observation of Glass Melting Process
For those customers who need this type of observation frequently or do not want to disclose the results, we can supply the equipment/machinery.
The HTO furnace can be provided in three versions:
- Open air furnace
- Vacuum/atmosphere controlled furnace
- Vacuum/atmosphere controlled furnace – automatic gas control
We also provide all necessary consumables for smooth operation, for example heating elements, silica cells and crucibles.
- Turn-key delivery
HTO Open air furnace
Special laboratory furnace for high temperature observations – version for easy handling of observed bubbles, suitable for instance for bubble growth/shrinkage measurements.
HTO Vacuum/atmosphere controlled furnace
Special high-temperature furnace with controlled atmosphere with possibility of sample monitoring at lower and higher pressure.
HTO Vacuum/atmosphere controlled furnace - automatic gas control
New design of the vacuum/atmosphere controlled furnace is equipped by new features, such as:
- dynamic measurement of the oxygen concentration in the outflow gas during melting and fining processes
- automatic control of the furnace atmosphere and simulation of industrial melting conditions – mixing of specific non-flammable gases (nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide)
- simulation of atmosphere of industrial furnace by water saturation
- programmable PLC control unit with automatic experimental data acquisition and storage by software
Please contact us to receive more information, our latest presentation, or a quotation to purchase.